Click Here for more information Workshop: Teaching Beginner Reading & Phonics Successfully
NESA endorsed PD training
Phone: 0410 465 851
Sing with me! Book 3 and CD
Passages to English 3
An Australian ESL Grammar Workbook 1
An Australian Post-beginner Grammar Workbook that assists students learning English in Australia.
- It can be used in the classroom, for independent leaning, by home tutors, or with community classes.
- The units are carefully scaffolded, and each unit connects to the next.
- The accompanying CD enables students to listen to the controlled dialogues and short stories.
- This book covers simple present and past tenses, and the present and past continuous tenses.
ESL Extras Series
Click here for more details
EXTRA EASY PUZZLES (Teacher’s Guide and Worksheets)
Looking for fun and lively extension materials for those strong beginners? Extra Easy Puzzles is the latest book in the photocopiable ESL Extras series by Clare Harris, from The Book Next Door.
Based on the puzzles and quizzes in mainstream magazines and puzzle books, Extra Easy Puzzles can help English language learners review basic settlement language, while exploring how simple word puzzles work. Puzzles also offer a reminder of our left-to- right system of writing and give practice in sentence structure.
Extras Easy Puzzles includes:
- Crosswords, wordfinds, downwords and other common puzzle types
- ‘Hidden words’ to find
- ‘Quick Quiz’ pages
- Jokes, wordplay and ‘Did you know?’
- ‘Ask a friend’ pair work puzzles
- Board game pages
- CD that allows all puzzles to be projected onto a screen or printed
Sample puzzles at thebooknextdoor.com
Beginner C (confident or strong beginner). ACSF 1.